Friday, August 11, 2006

How's My Blogging? Call 800-U-SHUT-UP.


CPB, the Miami ad agency lurved the world over, included this actual bumper sticker as part of a VW insert in the September issue of Vanity Fair (probably other pubs, too). Now, I've owned a VW Gulf. Fun car. Great car. Solid ( I know how solid. I drilled an American car with it. Their larger car caved like a house of cheap cards while the Golf was hardly maimed. Nobody was hurt. It wasn't my fault. No really, it wasn't). I've also been snorkeling a couple of times. Therefore, I believe I can say definitively that—Yes, I would still rather be snorkeling then driving a fucking car. ANY car. Well, unless it was an invisible hover car with cannons and lasers.

previously:
I LIKE something...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't think cannons AND lasers is overkill? Or are you trying to do the modern/retro thing. Cause in my mind, there is nothing that a cannon can do that a laser can't do better.

10:46 AM  
Blogger copyranter said...

thank you, wwnamp. I am still a little boy. and little boys like both cannons and lasers for the exact reasons you've mentioned.

11:20 AM  
Blogger concha said...

kind of like the license plate frame they did for mini that said, "there's nothing i'd rather be doing" but it's ok. they can recycle ideas...

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You obviously haven't heard of the Quad Laser. Or the even more powerful Quad Glacier. No smoke, but the sound is pleasantly nostalgic, and your targets get a chance to say "Holly shit, the Quad Glacier is about to hit us. Oh no, we're doomed......"

12:07 PM  
Blogger New York Punk said...

I hate CPB for fucking up VW campaign. Rabbits, Holy shit...damn..i guess miami heat fried their fuckin brains.

12:46 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

James, I would be invisible while in the car, just like Bond.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home